MET ONE 7000 Remote Air Particle Counter
The MET ONE 7000 provide high accuracy non-viable particle monitoring for cGMP/FDA compliance. Stainless steel wash-down resistant enclosure and VHP tolerant optics protect the instrument while ISO 21501 certified calibration assures accurate continuous monitoring in aseptic and sterile pharmaceutical production environments.
- Rugged design for cleanrooms with industry leading quality & reliability
- Stainless VHP, wash-down and chemically tolerant NEMA 4X enclosures
- Built-in flow sensor for CFR21 data accuracy and reliability
- Particle size 0.5µm and 5µm sensitivity at 0.1cfm or 1.0cfm flow rates
- Long life laser diode for guaranteed continuous monitoring
- Easy to integrate with any facility monitoring system
- Open architecture design to communicate seamlessly with your system
- Pulse, Serial Modbus, Ethernet, Wireless and Analog options
Explore MET ONE 7000 Models
Rugged design for cleanroom use
- Stainless VHP, wash-down and chemically tolerant NEMA 4X enclosures.
Industry leading particle counting on-line reliability
- ISO 21501 compliant with built-in flow sensor for CFR21 data accuracy and reliability.
- Flexible particle count size in 0.5um and 5um sensitivity at 0.1cfm or 1.0cfm flow rates.
Industry leading quality and reliability
- Long life laser diode for guaranteed continuous monitoring.
Primary Part number is not valid