LS 13 320 featuresThe LS™ 13 320 MW is one of the most versatile and sophisticated laser diffraction particle size analyzers available today. The LS 13 320 MW offers the highest resolution, reproducibility and unsurpassed accuracy. Its state-of-the-art, laser-based technology permits analysis of particles without the risk of missing either the largest or the smallest particles in a sample.
FEATURESLaser diffraction needs to be run on highly disperse samples with species ranging from the nanometer range to the millimeter range
Thanks to the patented binocular optical design and PIDS (Polarized Intensity Differential Scattering) system, the LS 13 320 can measure samples from 17 nm to 2 mm in a single measurement
Particle size of a sample may need to be known when it is in a dry powder, organic solvent or aqueous
LS 13 320 has 4 plug-and-play modules that can run dry powder (Tornado), organic solvents (Universal Liquid Module), small volumes (Micro Liquid Module) or multiple aqueous samples (Aqueous Liquid Module with Auto-Sampler)
Small, multi-modality samples may have several distributions that typical Laser Diffraction can't distinguish
Patented PIDS technology is able to handle the toughest samples
• Particle size measurement ranges from 0.017 µm to 2000 µm
• One of the highest submicron resolutions, using the Polarization Intensity Differential Scattering (PIDS) technology
• Tornado dry powder system
• Fiber optic spatial filter system
• 'Auto Dock' - unique module change system
• Change between wet and dry to wet again in less than a minute
• User friendly software and advanced software security features
• Easy to follow Standard Operating Methods
• Multi-component Standard Operating Procedures
• Certification Program to ensure instrument performance
• V-Check (IQ, OQ, PQ) instrument validation
BENEFITSExcellent Data Reproducibility
Reproducibility is one of the most important factors in laser diffraction particle size analysis. Tighter product specs allow manufacturers of bulk and particulate materials to have a higher quality product.
Standard Operating Procedures and Methods
The easy creation of SOP's allows the standardization of analysis methods and the reporting of results. The use of SOP's guarantee consistency and uniformity regardless of the number of applications, operators, instrument and locations involved and ensure your analyses are the same run after run by using the advanced SOP routine. Every element of the analysis from method set-up to the final print out can be locked into a user definable SOP.
Software Security and 21 CFR Part 11 Enabled Regulatory Compliance
The LS 13 320 MW comes with a configurable security system. The user can choose between 4 levels of security. From No Security to High Security, the choice is yours. Choosing High Security configures the software to be compliant to 21 CFR Part 11, the FDA regulation covering electronic signatures and records.