100 mL, Sterile + Certified Free Quick-Seal Polypropylene Tube, 38x102mm
This round bottom tube is designed for use in Beckman Coulter instruments and rotors. Quick-Seal tubes provides a secondary BioSafe containment. It also allows you to seal with a simple, hand-held sealing tool without plugs or O-rings. Quick-Seal tube spacer required.
Compatible Ultracentrifuge Rotors
• Ultracentrifuge: Type 45 Ti
Compatible High Performance Rotor
• High performance: JA-18
• Exhibits no detectable DNA, DNase, RNase, PCR inhibitors, or endotoxins
• Prevents sample degradation and contamination
• Improve QC data quality
• Sterilized via ethylene oxide
• Pre-sterilized ready-to-use for improved workflow efficiency
• Eliminate need for developing sterilization protocol
• Packaged in workflow based quantities
• Sterilized and packaged compliant with ISO 11135:2014, and ISO 11607:2006
• Gene therapy
• Molecular biology
• Cell culture
• Plant and animal derived products
Certified Free and Beckman standard tubes also available.
*Based on sample results below detectable limits.
Certificates available here.
|Nominal Size||38 x 102 mm|
|Nominal Capacity||100 mL|
NOT ALL PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND REGULATORY STATUS DEPENDS ON COUNTRY REGISTRATION PER APPLICABLE REGULATIONS
The listed regulatory status for products correspond to one of the below:
IVD: In Vitro Diagnostic Products. These products are labeled "For In Vitro Diagnostic Use."
ASR: Analyte Specific Reagents. These reagents are labeled "Analyte Specific Reagents. Analytical and performance characteristics are not established."
CE: Products intended for in vitro diagnostic use and conforming to European Directive (98/79/EC). (Note: Devices may be CE marked to other directives than (98/79/EC)
RUO: Research Use Only. These products are labeled "For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures."
LUO: Laboratory Use Only. These products are labeled "For Laboratory Use Only."
No Regulatory Status: Non-Medical Device or non-regulated articles. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.