Particle Size Analyzers
Whatever your particular particle size analysis and particle characterization needs may be, look to us for the technology to meet them. Our instruments use techniques that include the Coulter principle, laser diffraction, light scattering and polarized intensity differential scattering (PIDS) to provide the data you require for your specific application(s).
- Overall sizing range 0.2 μm-1,600 μm
- 10 μm aperture for micro-particle measurement (0.2 μm)
- Multiple security levels for 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
- Complex sample analysis across wide particle size distribution range
- Quality assurance ready (multiple SOM/SOP configurations & V-check validation package)